xDIM Mobile Dimensioning
Bringing mobility and disruption to dimensioning
When mobility and speed matter, use xDIM™ Mobile Dimensioning powered by 4D Mobile
xDIM Mobile is an NTEP Certified, innovative cloud-based mobile dimensioning system designed to help companies increase efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize space with patented software that quickly and accurately determine parcel dimensions from anywhere. The innovative cloud-based application provides rich data via a user-friendly dashboard that integrates with a myriad of enterprise resource management systems for deeper business analytics. With successful completion of the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) evaluation qualifies xDIM as Legal for Trade, meaning it is legally approved for establishing cost for services or hire on the basis of measurement.
As time and space equate to revenue and capital expenditures, organizations need to optimize storage space and process efficiency with accurate measurements of warehouse goods. xDIM software uses Intel® RealSense™ depth camera technology attached to MobileDemand rugged tablets for intuitive point and capture dimensioning, producing measurements in seconds. The software generates a 3D image of the parcel by performing eight billion scans per second. Data transfers directly to its intelligent cloud-based analytics dashboard, xDIM™ Insight. Reliable data is then put to work, significantly improving slotting, re-racking, and Ti-Hi pallet configuration processes and preventing wasted space.
Contact us for more information or to request a demo to try out in your own environment.
How xDIM works
4DMobile Nominated for Technology Association of Iowa 2021 Prometheus Awards Creative Technology Solution of the Year
Sept 24, 2021 · Press Releases
4DMobile Enters SaaS Market to Bring Mobility and Disruption to Dimensioning
June 3, 2021 · Press Releases
xDIM Mobile Dimensioning advantages
Increased mobility and agility
- Quickly measure packages wherever they are instead of moving bulky boxes to a stationary scanner
- Simply scan with the tablet that moves with you throughout the day
- Eliminate relocating bulky and heavy boxes to stationary dimensioning systems
NTEP Certified: Legal for Trade
- Provides confidence the device will be manufactured in accordance with the United States’ standards as adopted by The National Conference on Weights and Measures (NCWM)
Optimize space and time
- Enhance slotting in the warehouse
- Speed up re-racking projects
- Improve Ti-Hi pallet configuration
Modern API & cloud dashboard
- Obtain greater visibility into operational insights
- View results in real time from a cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Easily collaborate with value chain partners
- xDIM is built to work with Windows-based Software
- Requires Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D415 or RealSense Depth Camera D455 and USB 3.0
- Connectivity required to access or transfer to xDIM Insight, the online dashboard
- xDIM is sold as a bundled offering with select MobileDemand rugged xTablets as well as Microsoft® Designed for Surface® Certified xCases for Surface.
- Stay up to date with the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for xDIM mobile dimensioning software. View current Release Notes
Contact Us / Demo Request
Contact us for more information or to request a demo.