xDIM Mobile Dimensioning
Bringing mobility and disruption to dimensioning
When mobility and speed matter, use xDIM™ Mobile Dimensioning powered by 4D Mobile
xDIM Mobile is an NTEP Certified, innovative cloud-based mobile dimensioning system designed to help companies increase efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize space with patented software that quickly and accurately determine parcel dimensions from anywhere. The innovative cloud-based application provides rich data via a user-friendly dashboard that integrates with a myriad of enterprise resource management systems for deeper business analytics. With successful completion of the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) evaluation qualifies xDIM as Legal for Trade, meaning it is legally approved for establishing cost for services or hire on the basis of measurement.
As time and space equate to revenue and capital expenditures, organizations need to optimize storage space and process efficiency with accurate measurements of warehouse goods. xDIM software uses Intel® RealSense™ depth camera technology attached to MobileDemand rugged tablets for intuitive point and capture dimensioning, producing measurements in seconds. The software generates a 3D image of the parcel by performing eight billion scans per second. Data transfers directly to its intelligent cloud-based analytics dashboard, xDIM™ Insight. Reliable data is then put to work, significantly improving slotting, re-racking, and Ti-Hi pallet configuration processes and preventing wasted space.
How xDIM works
- xDIM is built to work with Windows-based Software
- Requires Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D415 or RealSense Depth Camera D455 and USB 3.0
- Connectivity required to access or transfer to xDIM Insight, the online dashboard
- xDIM is sold as a bundled offering with select MobileDemand rugged xTablets as well as Microsoft® Designed for Surface® Certified xCases for Surface.
- Stay up to date with the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for xDIM mobile dimensioning software. View current Release Notes
Contact Us / Demo Request
Contact us for more information or to request a demo.